Whistler Village Hotel Location
Looking for a Whistler Village Hotel? Holiday Inn Whistler is in the heart of Whistler Village. The hotel is steps from:
- Earl's Restaurant - which is located directly opposite the Holiday Inn
- Whistler Village 8 Cinemas - 8 screens located less than 1 minute walk from the hotel entrance
- Whistler Village Starbucks - down the stairs from the hotel and turn right; a 45 second minute walk
- Whistler Village Bus & Taxi Loop - approximately 4 minute walk
- Telus Whistler Conference Centre - approximately 5 minute walk
- Whistler and Blackcomb Mountain gondolas - approximately 5 minute walk
- Whistler Millennium Place - approximately 5 minute walk
Whistler Village contains outstanding dining, shopping and night life. Your Whistler Resort ski vacation begins on the slopes. But then it moves from one of Whistler's varied après-ski patios and the best restaurants, and finally to Whistler Village's many clubs and pubs. It's all located in Whistler's pedestrian-friendly village. Whether you're looking for intense or intimate, hard-driving or soul-soothing, an escape or an indulgence, our local experts know where to find what you want.
- Download a Whistler Village Map
The pedestrian-friendly Whistler Village is built for strolling around in the evenings, after a day skiing or snowboarding on mountains of Whistler Blackcomb. Shopping provides excellent variety of local arts and crafts. The art galleries are definitely worth a visit. Afterwards, stop at an outdoor cafe patio, for people watching - one of Whistler's favorite sports.
And Holiday Inn Whistler is your hotel in the heart of it all! Check out our Whistler Village Hotel studios & suites.